SEO Marketing Tips for Your Cannabis Dispensary.
Hash Artist Farms
Once your website is up and running and has been optimized for keywords and content your audience searches for, we can also help you with your social media, search engine marketing, and Google and Facebook advertising. We can also set you up to receive data from Google Analytics so you know exactly how your website is performing and where your traffic comes from to increase your knowledge of and measure your referrals and sales conversions.
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is an incredibly efficient marketing strategy that has taken the world by storm with the rise of the internet. SEO is a free, natural, and organic way of increasing the amount of traffic your website receives through search engine results. Integrating keywords relevant to your target audiences – such as marijuana, medical marijuana, CBD, THC, cannabinoids, etc… in the case of Cannabis – is an example of an SEO marketing strategy.
Marijuana Dispensary SEO Marketing Tips:
While consulting an expert in the field of SEO marketing yields the best results, there are a few strategies you could start taking advantage of right away.
- Establish a Google Business Profile. A Google Business Profile will immediately display your company’s information at the upper right-hand side of the screen every time it’s searched for. This includes your logo, relevant images, a description, your website, telephone number, and dispensary location. Setting up your Google Business Profile will also automatically display your Cannabis’ business’ information on Google Maps.
- Integrate appropriate keywords. This step may take a little research. Figure out which keywords are relevant to your audiences, including the name of your brand and location, so that your Cannabis business is among the top search results. Examples of keywords relevant to the Cannabis industry will include:
- Cannabis, medical cannabis, legal cannabis
- Marijuana, medical marijuana, legal marijuana
- Tetrahydrocannabinol, THC
- Cannabidiol, CBD
- Cannabinoid, cannabis receptors
- Bud, leaf, flower
- Vaporizer, vape
- Wax, concentrate, sugar, live resin
- Don’t underestimate the value of social media. A major component of SEO marketing is increasing your brand awareness across the web. The more your website is linked back to, your name is mentioned, etc… will increase the relevance of your business in a Google Search, yielding a higher search ranking.
- Encourage reviews. Along with increasing your relevance across the web, positive reviews will spark interest and establish a reputation for your Cannabis business.
- Run a blog. A blog is a wonderful way to retain traffic and draw attention to your website.
- Properly tag your posts and images. Meta tags are the unspoken heroes of SEO marketing. Properly tagging your photos will increase the likeliness that they will surface upon a simple Google Image Search.
- Monitor your traffic statistics. Tools such as Google Analytics provide in-depth traffic reports. Analyzing this data will give you the proper insight to constantly keep improving your SEO marketing strategy.
SEO is an efficient technique for increasing traffic and brand awareness by influencing search engine results. Integrating relevant keywords on to your web page, properly tagging your images, as well as taking advantage of social media are just a few examples of successful Cannabis Dispensary SEO strategies.
For the latest in digital marketing, such as generating leads and optimizing your website, head on over to our blog. If you are interested in learning more information about Websites 4 Cannabis and our services, please contact us.